Care Assistant – Split Shifts
Immediate start for Care Assistant Split Shifts, hiring now!
Based in Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch, and more locations in available in Dorset.
Full-time and part-time shifts are available!
Day rates start from £9.00, evening and weekends up to £11.00 per hour including 35p a mile for drivers!
Horizon Home Care is a well-established company that provides essential care services to people throughout Bournemouth, Poole, and Christchurch helping them to remain living in their own homes.
We are looking for caring compassionate individuals who would like a rewarding career and feel they can help make a difference in other people’s lives. We have a variance of shifts available both full and part-time, 1 in 2 weekends required. Shifts can be discussed and changed to applicants’ needs.
No care experience is necessary thanks to the excellent free training we offer to all new starters!
4 days on & 4 days off – 07.00am – 2.00pm & 16.00pm – 22.00pm (split shift)
Availability can be discussed and changed to support personal requirements. A variety of other shift patterns are also available!
Here at Horizon, we can offer:
- Good rates of pay with enhanced rates for evening and weekends
- Fully paid training program from our highly qualified trainer
- Flexible hours (to give you work/life/balance)
- Mileage paid
Your Responsibilities could Include:
- Support with client’s daily routines
- Helping Clients access the community
- Assisting with Medication
- Personal Care – Washing and Dressing
- Shopping and Meal Preparation
What We Look For:
- Suitable applicants must hold a UK driving license and have 6 months of driving experience to enable them to access clients in the community
- Applicants must have a good command of the English Language both written and spoken, be a good listener, and be able to engage with others on a professional friendly level
- If you feel you have the right attributes to make a difference, then please contact us for an informal chat.
Ways to apply:
Find other vacancies similar to Care Assistant Nights here: