Care Assistant – Nights
Immediate start for Care Assistant Nights, hiring now!
Based in Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch, and more locations in available in Dorset.
Full-time and part-time job patterns available.
Horizon Home Care is a well-established company that provides essential care services to people throughout Bournemouth, Poole, and Christchurch helping them to remain living in their own homes.
We are looking for compassionate, caring individuals to help support our clients in the community to join our Care Assistant night team. This will include tasks such as assisting with personal care and support during the night.
No care experience is necessary thanks to the excellent free training we offer to all new starters!
- 7 PM – 7 AM
- 8 PM – 8 AM
- 10 PM- 7 AM
Availability can be discussed and changed to support personal requirements.
Excellent rates of pay depending on experience as we are offering up to £12 an hour depending on experience!
Applicants must be a driver with a full license.
Your responsibilities could include:
- Support with client’s daily routines
- Helping Clients access the community
- Assisting with Medication
- Personal Care – Washing and Dressing
- Shopping and Meal Preparation
What we look for:
- Suitable applicants must hold a UK driving license and have 6 months of driving experience to enable them to access clients in the community.
- Applicants must have a good command of the English Language both written and spoken, be a good listener, and be able to engage with others on a professional friendly level.
- If you feel you have the right attributes to make a difference, then please contact us for an informal chat.
Ways to apply:
Find other vacancies similar to Care Assistant Nights here: