FIND OUT HOW WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR HOME CARE REQUIREMENTS.
Horizon Homecare can provide professional, qualified and experienced domiciliary carers to visit you – or your loved ones – at home to provide care, support and reassurance. This can involve a wide range of tasks, including assisting with personal hygiene, dressing, meal preparation (including eating and drinking), prompting medication, housework, laundry, grocery shopping and companionship.
This domiciliary care visit can be for any length of time as often as it is required (including weekends) and can include:
- Housekeeping (washing dishes, cleaning, vacuuming, laundry, etc)
- Personal care (assisting with washing, dressing/undressing, bathing, etc)
- Meal preparation and assistance with eating and drinking
- Medication management and prompting
- Organising shopping (daily or weekly groceries as well as online shopping)
- Accompanying to GP appointments and hospital visits
- Companionship and conversation
- Support with information and advice
- Help with housing issues
- Pet care
Home care services offer:
- The comfort and security of familiar surroundings.
- More independence and freedom.
- Peace of mind for you and for your family.
- Bespoke, personal, continuous care provision.
- Consistent companionship.
- Couples and partners can continue to live together.
- The avoidance of the upheaval of relocating.
- Continued association with family, friends, neighbours and your local community.
- Continued enjoyment of your garden and pets.
- Relief from the burden of domestic chores.
- Lifestyle freedom such as dietary choice, daily schedules and television viewing.
- Much reduced risk of loneliness, vulnerability, insecurity and depression.
- Immediate responses to any emergency such as falls or accidents in the home.
- Increased sense of well-being and fulfilment.