GET IN TOUCH TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SPECIALIST CARE SERVICES.
For most people, whether elderly, frail or suffering from chronic or disabling conditions, there really is no place like home. According to a national survey*, around 97% of older people in the UK don’t want to move into residential care, away from familiar surroundings, friends, family and pets.
For some families, care homes provide everything that’s required and are seen as a safe environment for their loved ones where they can have constant access to the support that they need. However, the comfort and familiarity of being at home is often overlooked as an option. This is where the benefits of domiciliary care can be seen.
One of the main benefits of domiciliary care is that it provides a substantial level of support without impacting on your loved one’s independence. Our flexible and unique care plans can also accommodate for existing routines and special circumstances, which means minimal upheaval or changes to your existing schedule.
*One Poll survey of 2,000 adults (aged 18-75), July 2014
Home care services can offer:
- The comfort and security of familiar surroundings.
- More independence and freedom.
- Peace of mind for you and for your family.
- Bespoke, personal, continuous care provision.
- Consistent companionship.
- Couples and partners can continue to live together.
- The avoidance of the upheaval of relocating.
- Continued association with family, friends, neighbours and your local community.
- Continued enjoyment of your garden and pets.
- Relief from the burden of domestic chores.
- Lifestyle freedom such as dietary choice, daily schedules and television viewing.
- Much reduced risk of loneliness, vulnerability, insecurity and depression.
- Immediate responses to any emergency such as falls or accidents in the home.
- Increased sense of well-being and fulfilment.